Search Bible Investigation
Subscribe for Notifications
- Is Thinking Oneself To Be “Good” Equating Oneself With God?
- Translating Hebrews 11:1–Substance, Basis, Assurance, or Confidence?
- Can A Human Be “Good”? Understanding Jesus’ Words in Mark 10:18
- List of Common Bible Student Biases
- People Who Do Not Delight in God Do Not Study
- Origin of the Spirit of Man
- On the Perils of Ascertaining “Biblical Principle”
- “Thus Death Spread To All Men”
- Understanding “Rewards”
- Body, Mind, Soul, and Spirit
- The Ellis Problem
- In Search of a Logical Explanation for the Doctrine of “Original Sin”
- An Extraordinary Claim of Special Christian Knowledge
- Were the Sun, Moon, and Stars More than Just Heavenly Bodies?
- Understanding the Spiritual Status of Living Christians
- Refuting Calvin: A Judgment Based on Works
- You Are Not An Apostle
- Should the Book of Enoch Be Included in the Bible?
- One Bible Question That Most Christians Avoid
- Prayers for Character May Help Whether God Intervenes or Not
- Does the Bible Have a Complete List of Sins?
- A Critical Analysis of “Why Should I Let You Into My Heaven?”
- What is the “Gospel Message”?
- Did Jesus Judge People?
- Understanding Peter’s Vision
- If Satan was created holy, how did sin enter his heart?
- The Complete Set of Facts Pertinent to God, Angels, Mankind, and the History of the Earth
- Angels Overseeing Congregations
- Unnamed Signs and Wonders of the Apostles
- Peter’s Abridged Pentecost Sermon
My Other Websites