Search Bible Investigation
Subscribe for Notifications
- Is Thinking Oneself To Be “Good” Equating Oneself With God?
- Translating Hebrews 11:1–Substance, Basis, Assurance, or Confidence?
- Can A Human Be “Good”? Understanding Jesus’ Words in Mark 10:18
- List of Common Bible Student Biases
- People Who Do Not Delight in God Do Not Study
- Origin of the Spirit of Man
- On the Perils of Ascertaining “Biblical Principle”
- “Thus Death Spread To All Men”
- Understanding “Rewards”
- Body, Mind, Soul, and Spirit
- The Ellis Problem
- In Search of a Logical Explanation for the Doctrine of “Original Sin”
- An Extraordinary Claim of Special Christian Knowledge
- Were the Sun, Moon, and Stars More than Just Heavenly Bodies?
- Understanding the Spiritual Status of Living Christians
- Refuting Calvin: A Judgment Based on Works
- You Are Not An Apostle
- Should the Book of Enoch Be Included in the Bible?
- One Bible Question That Most Christians Avoid
- Prayers for Character May Help Whether God Intervenes or Not
- Does the Bible Have a Complete List of Sins?
- A Critical Analysis of “Why Should I Let You Into My Heaven?”
- What is the “Gospel Message”?
- Did Jesus Judge People?
- Understanding Peter’s Vision
- If Satan was created holy, how did sin enter his heart?
- The Complete Set of Facts Pertinent to God, Angels, Mankind, and the History of the Earth
- Angels Overseeing Congregations
- Unnamed Signs and Wonders of the Apostles
- Peter’s Abridged Pentecost Sermon
My Other Websites
Category Archives: When Faith Was Rational
In a brief chat today, a work associate mentioned that she has a Bible degree. I asked what sort of Bible reading she does: “Is it mostly devotional, or do you read entire books at a time, or are you … Continue reading
You are not an apostle. You know this already, of course. So why am I writing an article to prove it? Well, interestingly, and awful lot of believers who already know they are not apostles routinely assume upon themselves various … Continue reading
Job 38: 36 Who has put wisdom in the mind? Or who has given understanding to the heart? (God is speaking in this passage) Psalm 7:9 Oh, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, But establish the just; For the … Continue reading
What is discernment? Our English word means: a : to detect with the eyes b : to detect with senses other than vision It is important to note that we also use this word figuratively in English, referring to detection … Continue reading
What is prudence? Our English word means: the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason This English word was chosen by the translators in the following passages (NKJV). For more on the Hebrew and Greek words … Continue reading
Knowledge Exodus 31:2“See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3 And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all … Continue reading