Search Bible Investigation
Subscribe for Notifications
- Is Thinking Oneself To Be “Good” Equating Oneself With God?
- Translating Hebrews 11:1–Substance, Basis, Assurance, or Confidence?
- Can A Human Be “Good”? Understanding Jesus’ Words in Mark 10:18
- List of Common Bible Student Biases
- People Who Do Not Delight in God Do Not Study
- Origin of the Spirit of Man
- On the Perils of Ascertaining “Biblical Principle”
- “Thus Death Spread To All Men”
- Understanding “Rewards”
- Body, Mind, Soul, and Spirit
- The Ellis Problem
- In Search of a Logical Explanation for the Doctrine of “Original Sin”
- An Extraordinary Claim of Special Christian Knowledge
- Were the Sun, Moon, and Stars More than Just Heavenly Bodies?
- Understanding the Spiritual Status of Living Christians
- Refuting Calvin: A Judgment Based on Works
- You Are Not An Apostle
- Should the Book of Enoch Be Included in the Bible?
- One Bible Question That Most Christians Avoid
- Prayers for Character May Help Whether God Intervenes or Not
- Does the Bible Have a Complete List of Sins?
- A Critical Analysis of “Why Should I Let You Into My Heaven?”
- What is the “Gospel Message”?
- Did Jesus Judge People?
- Understanding Peter’s Vision
- If Satan was created holy, how did sin enter his heart?
- The Complete Set of Facts Pertinent to God, Angels, Mankind, and the History of the Earth
- Angels Overseeing Congregations
- Unnamed Signs and Wonders of the Apostles
- Peter’s Abridged Pentecost Sermon
My Other Websites
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
Here’s an interesting exercise for my those with a deep Bible interest. It tests one’s understanding of the various terms in the Bible that describe spiritual conditions. The Ellis Problem Suppose that Ellis was present at the Temple on the … Continue reading
This article will fall far short of definitively answering the question it poses. And it will most certainly fall short of answering all the further questions that will naturally follow the evidences I will show herein. Rather, the goal of … Continue reading
Here’s a useful exercise to test and/or develop one’s understanding of original Christianity. Suppose that Ellis was present at the Temple on the day that Peter preached the sermon in Acts 2. Suppose that he was a Jew who was … Continue reading
A friend of a friend of a friend at Facebook had posted the following query: I’d like to request some assistance with a Position Paper I’m doing for a Pastor … I’d like to get a sampling of opinions on … Continue reading
Naturally, when believers pray, they have an interest in knowing whether those prayers are being answered. And similarly, it’s only natural to want to understand just what the answers are. This article focuses on just a small part of this … Continue reading