This list will grow in time, but here’s a start.
It’s worth noting that some of these events are quite extraordinary, yet they are mentioned only once in the Bible….and not in great detail. They are mentioned as if the original audience was already familiar with them, or as if they could readily have found more information about them elsewhere if they were not.
- Angels arguing over Moses’ body. (Jude 1:9)
- The resurrection of “many holy people” in Jerusalem after Jesus’ resurrection. (Matthew 27:51-53)
- The “Third Heaven”. (2 Corinthians 12:2)
- 2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (Where had this been taught before that it should not be forgotten?)
- “Because of the angels”, the women were to keep their heads covered. (1 Corinthians 11:10) But what, exactly, was going on here is nowhere explained in the Bible.
- Worship of angels. (Colossians 2:18) Nowhere in the Bible is there any exposition on this “worship of angels”.